This is a perfectly fine salsa for chips or on top of guacamole, but even better with goat cheese on crackers or atop grilled fish, chicken or pork.
- (12 ounce) bag cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 bunch green onions, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup cilantro (some stems okay)
- 1-1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Place cranberries and garlic in food processor and pulse a few times. Add onions, pepper, lime juice, sugar, salt and cilantro and pulse. Add oil and pulse to desired texture.