Summertime Citrus Dressing
This recipe yields a generous amount of dressing. Use the extra with salads, as a marinade for grilled fish, or tossed with grilled vegetables.
Tastes great with Grilled Seafood Salad with Summertime Citrus Dressing.
Total Time: 10
Yield: 3-2/3 cups
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups olive oil