We’ve put together a showstopping array of holiday recipes — ranging from truly special one-bite appetizers to desserts that evoke “visions of sugarplums” to brunch offerings that’ll make everyone think you stayed up all night making their favorite dishes. Truth be told, these recipes are actually simple to prepare. No culinary heroics this season — just exquisitely delectable fare.
All recipes listed below.
- Braided Holiday Brunch Loaf
- Figs Stuffed with Gorgonzola and Prosciutto
- Oysters Stuffed with Herbed Mascarpone and Wrapped in Prosciutto
- Oysters On the Half Shell with Mignonette Sauce
- Oysters Fried with Tartar Sauce
- Stand-Up Salmon Rolls
- Shrimp-Filled Moneybags
- Spicy Nut Brittle
- Chocolate Caramel Tarts
- Rice-Paper-Wrapped Salmon with Asian Pesto
- Parmesan Fricco Salad Baskets
- Puffed Apple Pancake