Yummy Lemon Salmon Burger
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 T finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1/2 t dried basil
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 T vegetable oil
- 2 T light mayonnaise
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 pinch dried basil
Instructions1. In a medium bowl, mix together the salmon, eggs, parsley, onion, breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of basil, and red pepper flakes. Form into 6 firmly packed patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the patties, and cook for 4 minutes per side, or until nicely browned.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and a pinch of basil. Use as a sauce for your patties.