Very Berry Dreamboat Parfait
Yield: 2 servings
- * 2 tablespoons (1/2 of a 4-serving box) sugar-free fat-free vanilla instant pudding mix (recommended: Jell-O)
- * 2 tablespoons granulated no-calorie sweetener (recommended: Splenda)
- * 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- * 1 cup fat-free whipped topping, thawedfrom frozen
- * 1/2 cup fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
- * 1/2 cup raspberries
- * 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- * Fat-free whipped topping (from an aerosol canister), optional
- * 1 sheet (4 crackers) low-fat graham crackers, lightly crushed
InstructionsCook's Note: It's important that the cream cheese is at room temperature. If needed, soften it in the microwave for just a few seconds.
Combine pudding mix, sweetener, vanilla extract, and milk in a bowl. Stir vigorously until it's smooth and slightly thickened. Mix in whipped topping and cream cheese. Stir thoroughly, until it's completely mixed and smooth. Cover it and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
Evenly distribute raspberries between 2 parfait glasses (or any midsized glasses). Evenly distribute half of the chilled pudding mixture between the glasses, about 1/4 cup per glass.
Repeat layering with strawberries and the remaining half of the pudding mixture.
If you like, top each parfait with a squirt of whipped topping. Evenly distribute the crushed graham crackers between the glasses. Enjoy!