Spirals with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 3 c. uncooked rotini
- 3 c. frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 c. water
- 3 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 c. green onions, optional
InstructionsAll you do:
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Add frozen vegetables during the last 6 minutes of cooking. Drain well. Return to pot.
Meanwhile, prepare the peanut sauce. Whisk peanut butter and water together in a medium bowl. Stir in soy sauce, brown sugar and cayenne pepper.
Pour peanut sauce over drained pasta and vegetables. Cook over low heat until pasta and vegetables are well-coated and sauce is heated through. Sprinkle with chopped green onions, if desired.