Sesame Noodles – GF/Peanut Free
- 1 (8-ounce) package brown rice spaghetti or other thin pasta
- 1/4 cup wheat-free, reduced sodium tamari
- 2 tablespoons sesame tahini
- 2 tablespoons roasted smooth almond butter
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Hot sauce to taste (optional)
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
InstructionsCook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Drain pasta thoroughly.
In a large bowl, whisk together tamari, tahini, almond butter, vinegar, lemon juice, toasted sesame oil and hot sauce. Add pasta, cabbage, carrots and green onions. Toss to coat noodles thoroughly with sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.