Pudgeless Pumpkin Potatoes
Pudgeless Pumpkin Potatoes? Yes, please!
Yield: 12 servings
- 10 medium-size potatoes, peeled, boiled, and mashed
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) light margarine
- 1 to 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pinch of paprika
- pinch of dill weed
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, pumpkin, cream cheese, sour cream, margarine, garlic powder, and salt. Place in a 9x9-inch baking dish, sprinkle with the paprika and dill weed, and bake for 30 minutes.
This recipe contains approximately 6 grams of fat per serving.