Yield: 12 servings
- 10 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 t fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 t celery salt
- 1 t paprika
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/3 c broth
- 1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
Instructions1. Rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry. Season with the lemon juice, salt, pepper, celery salt and paprika to taste. Place in a slow cooker.
2. In a medium size bowl mix the mushroom and celery soups with the sherry/wine. Pour mixture over the chicken breasts and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
3. Cook on LOW setting for 8 to 10 hours, OR on HIGH setting for 4 to 5 hours.