Dighton Community Church, founded in 1769 and located in Dighton Massachusetts, is one of the very few Churches left with the horse mounting blocks still in place. The church bell was cast in Canton Mass. in 1821 with fifty silver dollars added to the metal for a richer tone. The Church housed revolutionary troops during the revolutionary war. A Church with a lot of American history.
Photographer: Kenneth Smith
Location: Dighton, MA
Latitude: 41.81389, Longitude: -71.12083