The Squash House

1856 – The Squash House is moved to 59 Elm Street from Gerry Island, where it was built in the early 1700s. It served as a playhouse in the 1890s, home to the Squash Players, who performed there for a number of years

By Yankee Magazine

Nov 16 2005

The Squash House (user submitted)
Photo Credit : Jeff Folger