Yield: Makes 10 servings.
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 loaf (1 pound) round bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
Combine the spices and sugar. Cut a round section the size of the Brie out of the bread; do not cut through the bottom. Spread butter on the inside, then sprinkle with a teaspoon of the spices. Remove rind from the Brie and place the cheese into the bread. Sprinkle with remaining spices, top with the cutout bread section, and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.