Filled with creamed mushrooms, baked to a golden brown, and topped with cream sauce flecked with bits of fresh parsley.
Yield: Serves 3.
- 1-1/2 cups medium cream sauce, seasoned with salt and white
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill, or 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 3 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Juice of half a lemon
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into slices lengthwise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons white wine