Thom's Summer Veggie Soup
I received this from a group I belong to but I made some changes to my taste.
Yield: 1/2 gallon
- 1 quart V-8 juice
- 3 drops hot sauce ( optional )
- 4 cloves minced garlic, minced
- 1 green pepper, diced fine
- 1 cucumber, diced fine
- 2 ribs of celery, diced fine
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced fine
- 1 small container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
InstructionsPut all ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth.
Chill well before serving. Fill soup cups about 3/4 full and top with 1 tablespoon sour cream. Pass the croutons and let the guests choose if they like.