taco beef stew
- Taco Beef Stew
- 2 1/2 lbs. Stewing beef
- 1.25 oz. Package of taco seasoning
- 15 oz. Can diced tomatoes; undrained
- 4 oz. Can of green chilies (optional)
- 8 oz. Can of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 30 oz. Canned red kidney beans; rinsed, drained
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
InstructionsRoll beef pieces in the taco seasoning. Place in crockpot. Combine
Remaining ingredients, except beans and cheese pour over beef. Cover;
Cook on Low for 6-7 hours. 15 minutes before serving; stir in beans.
Cover; heat through. Top individual servings with shredded cheddar
Cheese, if desired.