stuffed jumbo shells
- Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells
- 2 cups ricotta cheese or cottage cheese ( I used cottage cheese for price
- reasons..you would need 2 tubs of the cottage cheese)
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese grated
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese ( not the powder stuff) grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 boxes of Jumbo Pasta Shells
- Spaghetti Sauce ( I do not recommend Ragu it tasted nasty with that)
InstructionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees
Prepare your pasta shells, bring water to a boil, then add pasta shells
cook for about 15 minutes...til just before they are soft.
Prepare your cheese filling.
Beat eggs in a bowl and add all of your cheese's and spices. Mix well
Using a tablespoon stuff your shells with the cheese mixture
Using a casserole dish cover bottom lightly with some spaghetti sauce
Place your filled shells in the bottom of the casserole dish.
( I use 2 casserole dishes)
Cover your filled shells with spaghetti sauce.
Bake for 45 minutes.