Strawberry and Spinach Salad
Read the full post on Strawberry and Spinach Salad.
Total Time: 30
Yield: about 6 servings
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup Strawberry Vinegar
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 pound fresh spinach, washed, deveined, and torn into pieces (or baby spinach, whole)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
InstructionsIn a medium bowl, whisk together mustard, salt, sugar, and Strawberry Vinegar. While vigorously whisking, pour 2 to 3 tablespoons oil into mix and whisk until well incorporated. In a thin, steady stream, whisk in remaining oil. Add spinach and strawberries; gently toss well to coat. Sprinkle poppy seeds over the top.
- 1-1/2 cups hulled and roughly chopped strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar