Spinach Salad Supreme
A good hearty luncheon salad.
- fresh spinach leaves
- garden or iceberg lettuce
- hardcooked eggs, peeled and quartered
- fresh tomatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- an avocado (or two), peeled, stoned, and sliced
- Green Goddess salad dressing
Remove the stems from the spinach leaves. Wash the spinach and lettuce thoroughly, dry the leaves, and wrap in a dry, clean towel. Place in the icebox to crisp. Prepare the other ingredients. When you are ready to serve the salad, combine the ingredients by tossing together in a bowl with the dressing.