Slow Cooker Pot Roast
This came from a flyer I found in a book of Reynolds Clow Cooker Liners. You can’t go wrong with this easy meal.
Yield: 6 servings
- 1/4 c water
- 4 med potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 med onion cut in quarters
- 16 oz peeled baby carrots
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 tsp each salt, pepper and thyme
- 3 lb boneless beef chuck roast
Instructions1. Place water and vegetbles in the slow cooker. Sprinkle half the onion soup mix over vegetables. Place roast in slow cooker and sprinkle remain soup mix and seasoning over all.
2. Place lid on the slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours, or high for 4 hours.
3. After you remove meet and vegetables you can make gravy from the broth.