slow cooker cheesy ravioli
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Ravioli Casserole (Crowd Size)
- Come home to a ready-to-serve casserole just right for toting to an
- evening potluck.
- Prep Time:15 min
- Start to Finish:5 hr 15 min
- Makes:12 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (26 ounces) four cheese-flavored spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 packages (25 ounces each) frozen beef-filled ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Instructions1. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook onion and
garlic in oil about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is
tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
2. Place 1 cup of the sauce mixture in bottom of 5- to 6-quart slow
cooker. Add 1 package frozen ravioli; top with 1 cup of the cheese.
Top with remaining package of ravioli; top with remaining 1 cup
cheese. Pour remaining sauce mixture over top.
3. Cover and cook on low heat setting 5 to 7 hours or until ravioli
are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.