Yield: 2 dozen
- 1 tube refrig crescent rolls
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 c seafood cocktail sauce
- 24 cooked med shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 c chopped green pepper
- 1/3 c chopped onion
- 1 c (4oz) shredded monterey jack cheese
InstructionsI a greased 13-in x 9 in. x 2 in. baking dish, unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal the seams and perforations.
Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and salt until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with seafood sauce, shrimp, green pepper, onion and cheese. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into squares.