- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) canned salmon
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups crushed croutons
- 2 1/2 tablespoons tartar sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil, for frying
InstructionsIn a medium bowl, combine salmon, egg, 2 tablespoons crushed croutons, tartar sauce, garlic salt, seafood seasoning, and black pepper in a bowl. Form into 4 patties.
Place remaining croutons in a wide plate. Place patties in the croutons and press coating into the salmon cakes. Refrigerate patties for an hour.
Heat 1/2 inch of oil in a medium skillet. Add cakes and cook until browned on both sides, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove to a paper-towel lined plate; serve hot.