Roasted Chicken Baguette Sandwich
Came from Hannaford Fresh Magazine
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts pounded, seasoned with poultry seasoning, celery seed, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, seasoned salt, and adobo. Bake in oven about 25 minuites. Let cool, then slice for sandwiches.
- 1 large French Baguette split lengthwise
- Sliced monterey jack cheese to cover one side of baugette
- 1/2 cup Garlic and Cheese Spreadable Cheese
- 1 Vidalia Onion, thinly sliced and sauteed in 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup or so of roasted red peppers sliced thin
Instructionswhile chicken and onions are cooking, put monterey jack on one side of bread. Tost both slices in oven till cheese is melted. Remove from oven, spread garlic and herb cheese on other side (where theres no monterey jack) add chicken, top with sauteed onions and roasted peppers :) enjoy!!!!!
AND yes it was AWESOME!!!!!!