Pork Chops with Mustard Cream Sauce
Pair this dish with a long-grain and wild-rice mix and your favorite green vegetable.
Total Time: 30
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops
- 1/2 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
InstructionsStir together 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and rosemary. Sprinkle over pork chops.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chops until no longer pink in center, 5 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
Add cream to skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring continuously, until cream is reduced to about 1/2 cup.
Stir in mustard and remaining salt and pepper. Serve over pork chops. Garnish with rosemary sprigs.