One Dish Fish
- 2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lb. white fish fillets, such as halibut, cod or tilapia
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
InstructionsMIX rice and water in shallow microwaveable dish. Arrange fish fillets over rice. Pour tomatoes with their liquid and dressing over fish. Cover loosely with plastic wrap.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 8 min. Remove plastic wrap; sprinkle with cheese.
COVER loosely with plastic wrap. Microwave an additional 4 min., or until fish flakes easily with fork and rice is tender.