This is a quick, easy, no-bake summer pie recipe.
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 5-ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 3.4-ounce package instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
In a mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). In another bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Gradually add lemonade concentrate to cream cheese, beating well. Next, add pudding mixture. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.