Leftover Spaghetti Noodles
- I place leftover spaghetti noodles in a resealable bag and put
- the bag in the refrigerator. The next day, I make a lo mein
- stir-fry using the noodles. I usually saute chopped onion, a
- bell pepper, and some veggies. Sometimes, I add a little
- cooked chicken, other chopped cooked meat (like lunchmeat) or
- leftover scrambled egg. Then, I add in the noodles, a little
- soy sauce and a sprinkle of garlic powder.
InstructionsI also add a beaten egg into a small pot of boiling chicken
bouillon or broth to make egg-drop soup to go with the lo
mein. My family really loves this.