John’s Honey Mustard
This is a “Scratch Recipe” for honey mustard, so it’ll take some practice to get just right! I hope you enjoy altering the recipe to suit your own tastes.
Yield: about 2 cups
- 3 to 4 heaping spoons of mayonnaise
- 1 cup mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- big pinch (to taste) garlic powder
- pinch (to taste) garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch (to taste) black ground pepper
- pinch (to taste) chili powder
InstructionsCombine mayonnaise and mustard in a mixing bowl. Whisk until pale yellow.
Add honey and mix until mixture turns a darker shade. Add garlic powder, garlic salt, salt, black pepper, and chili powder. Stir well, until thoroughly combined
Serve immediately or refrigerate for 24 hours. Refrigerating makes the sauce a bit thicker and less runny.