Yield: 2-4 for appetizer, 3 for side dish.
- 1 pound frozen french fries, steak fries
- or crinkle cut are best
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon course ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely minced parsley
- salt, to taste
Bake or fry fries till crispy according to package directions. Mix remaining ingredients in small dish. Pour cooked fries into a large bowl, spoon mixture over fries and toss lightly until coated.
Add a few drops of hot sauce like Tabasco to mixture or sprinkle with Parmesan before serving. Add some slices of green bell pepper to french fries as they bake. Use your imagination!