- Sparkling Fruit Sundae
- 1 cup red, green, or purple seedless grapes
- 1 10-ounce can mandarin orange slices, drained
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple chunks, drained, but reserve the juice
- 1 pear, apple, or 1/2 melon, cubed
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup sparkling apple cider
InstructionsCombine grapes, oranges, pineapple, pear, and banana in a large bowl.
Distribute mixed fruit into 8 individual dessert bowls. Combine reserved
pineapple juice. Orange juice, and sparkling apple cider. Pour juice into
each dessert bowl and stir gently.
Variations: Substitute ginger ale or other bubbly drink for apple cider. Use
any fruits you like to make your sundae.
Note: Refrigerate fruit for half an hour to blend flavors before adding
sparkling apple cider.