Fruit Fantasy Soup
- 1 large peeled seedless orange -- separated
- 2 peeled, seeded, tangerines -- separated
- 1 large banana -- peeled and sliced
- 1 cup canned peaches -- in own juice
- 1 cup canned pineapple chunks -- in own juice
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
InstructionsPlace the orange and tangerine sections in the work bowl
of a food processor or in a blender and puree. Transfer
the puree to a large mixing bowl.
Place the banana slices, peaches and pineapple in the
work bowl of a food processor or blender and puree. Add
the puree to the orange- tangerine mixture. Stir in the
honey til dissolved.
Chill, covered for 2 hours or more. Sprinkle with chopped
walnuts and nutmeg before serving.