Frozen Lemon Soufflé with Blueberries
This tart lemon soufflé complements the sweet taste of blueberries in this airy combination.
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 3-ounce packages lemon gelatin mix
- 2 cups lemonade
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 pint heavy cream, whipped
- 2 cups blueberries, crushed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
InstructionsPour boiling water over gelatin and stir until it dissolves. Add lemonade, lemon juice, and lemon rind. Chill until slightly thickened, then beat until fluffy and thick. Fold in whipped cream.
Pour mixture into a 1-1/2-quart souffl