- 3 cups thai sticky rice
- 3/4 cup crunchy pb - softened
- 2 bananas - peeled - sliced lengthwise into 6 pieces
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- honey for dipping
- Rinse rice - then cover with 2" of water. Soak for three hours
- Fill bottom of steamer or wok with water and bring to a boil over med-high heat
- Line steamer with cheesecloth, large enough to hang over sides. Drain rice and then spread out on the cheesecloth and cover with hangover parts of cloth.
- Cover and let steam over boiling water - 20m - add hot water as needed. Remove cover and sprinkle 1/2 cup warm water over cheesecloth covered rice.
InstructionsReturn cover and continue to steam until rice is tender. Unwrap rice and transfer to sheet pan; cover with a damp towel. Cool
Cover a sushi mat with plastic wrap, and gently spread out rice - don't pack. Spread 3 tbsp pb evenly atop rice, then 3 pieces of naner. Roll - seal and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cut into 6 equal pieces. Serve with honey.