I like enchiladas, my husband likes burritos, so we compromise.
Yield: 10 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 12-ounce can refried beans
- 1 2-ounce can chopped green chilies
- 2 10-ounce cans enchilada sauce
- 1 package Burrito sized tortillas
- 12 ounces grated cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 9x13 inch baking dish. In a medium skillet brown the ground beef with onions, stir in refried beans, chilies, and 1 can enchilada sauce. Heat until warm. Spoon 3 or 4 tablespoons of meat mixture onto a tortilla, sprinkle with some cheese, roll up like a burrito and place in baking dish. Repeat. Top with last can of enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes.