Dawn’s Beef Kebabs
Marinate these Beef Kebabs for 24 hours before tossing them on the grill to produce moist, succulent meat.
Total Time: 45 minutes, plus at least 24 hours' marinating
Hands-On Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 3 to 4 servings
For the marinade:
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 medium-size onion, quartered
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons Union brand chili paste
InstructionsAbout 24 to 48 hours in advance, place the marinade ingredients into a blender and process until smooth. Reserve 1/4 cup marinade; refrigerate for serving alongside kebabs. Marinate the meat in the remaining 3/4 cup liquid; keep refrigerated one to two days.
For the meat:
- 1 pound beef (London broil or sirloin), cut into 1-inch cubes
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste