We always serve this at brunch on New Year’s Day and it’s always popular — even with people who are still feeling the effects of the night before.
- 2 cups canned peach halves, drained
- 2 cups canned pear halves, drained
- 2 cups canned pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup seedless sultana raisins
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
InstructionsCombine the fruits. Blend the sugar and curry powder and mix with the melted butter. Place the fruit in a casserole and pour mixture over. Bake 1 hour at 325 degrees F. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Heat at 325 degrees F until hot, adding a little fruit juice if it seems dry.
Especially nice when served with sausage or ham.