Creamy Fruit Salad
Betty Crocker Recipe
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 can (8oz) fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 bananas. peeled and sliced crosswise
- 1 small unpared apple, diced
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 5 marachino cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
InstructionsIn large bowl combine fruit cocktail, bananas, apple, grape, cherries and marshmallows. Fold in whipping cream; refrigerate. Just before serving, garnish with fresh strawberries.
The whipping cream can be tinted with 2 teaspoons marachino cherry syrup.