Creamy Country Chicken and Vegetables
Yield: 6 servings
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- 3 cups cubed potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 3 cups baby carrots (about 1 pound)
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 packages McCormick
Instructions1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Place potatoes, carrots and onion in slow cooker. Top with chicken, overlapping slightly.
2. Mix Gravy Mixes, water, Season-All, thyme and poultry seasoning in small bowl. Pour mixture over chicken and vegetables. Cover.
3. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
4. Place chicken and vegetables on platter or in large bowl. Whisk sour cream into drippings in slow cooker; pour over chicken and vegetables.
IMPORTANT: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.