Cranberry Cream Cheese Muffins
Yield: 24 muffins
- vegetable spray or butter for greasing
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cranberries, dusted with 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup pecans (or other nuts), chopped
InstructionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray or lightly butter muffin tins.
Beat together butter, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
Mix together in another bowl: flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold in cranberries and nuts. Add to wet ingredients. Immediately, fill muffin tins 2/3 full with batter.
Bake until inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool 3 to 5 minutes before removing from pans.