- Whenever painting concrete or cement such as slab or steps,
- concrete or cement blocks or walls and footings, after first
- washing and rinsing the surface, always wipe the surface again
- with straight (undiluted) white vinegar. Let the vinegar dry
- on the surface and do not rinse off. Then paint the area
- immediately after the vinegar is dry.
InstructionsYour paint will last nearly twice as long, even with heavy foot
traffic, and any decorative painting will be less prone to
blistering or peeling from sunlight.