Found in Jan/Feb ’99 edition of ‘Crafting Traditions’
Yield: 4 spoons
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 teaspoons butter (no substitutes), divided
- 4 heavy-duty plastic spoons
- 16 miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons vanilla chips
In a small heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips & 4 teaspoons butter, stirring occasionally. Dip the bowl end of each spoon into chocolate; top each with four marshmallows. Spoon remaining chocolate over marshmallows. Place on a waxed paper-lined plate. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. In a microwave or saucepan, melt vanilla chips & remaining butter, stirring occasionally. Drizzle over chocolate spoons. Use as a stirring spoon with coffee or cocoa.