Chocolate Ribbon Pie
Recipe from Cool Whip
Yield: 8 serv.
- 4 oz (1/2 of 8oz pakg.) Fat Free Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat free milk, divided
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Lite (divided)
- 1 ready to use reduced fat Graham cracker crumb crust(6 oz)
- 1 pkg.(4 serv.size) Jello Chocolate Flavor Fat Free Instant Pudding.
InstructionsBeat cream cheese, 1 tbsp. of the milk and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in 1/2 cup of Cool Whip. Spread onto bottom of crust.
Pour remaining milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Spread over cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Just before serving, spread remaining cool whip over pudding layer. Store in fridge.
190Cal. 6g Fat. 29 g.carb.