chicken salad cups
Chicken Salad Cups
Prep Time: 10 min ;
Start to Finish: 30 min
Bake a cheesy chicken salad inside
A tasty biscuit cup in a 30-minute meal for two.
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped toasted sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing Dash ground ginger
- 2 Pillsbury
1 . Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 2 jumbo muffin cups with cooking spray. In
small bowl, stir chicken, cheese, almonds, onions, mayonnaise and ginger
until well blended.
2 . Press each biscuit to cover bottom and side of muffin cup. Spoon
chicken mixture into biscuit cups. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
3 . Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown.
2 salad cups
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
To toast almonds, spread evenly on ungreased cookie sheet; bake at 375°F for
4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.