chicken fettucini with roasted red peppers
- --------- --Chicken Fettuccine with Roasted Red
- Pepper Sauce
- 6 ounces dried spinach fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with Italian herbs
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 jar (7-ounces) roasted red sweet peppers, drained and chopped
- Fresh rosemary (garnish)
InstructionsCook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Place on unheated rack of broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 6 to 7 minutes per side.
Next, in medium saucepan, you want to add the un-drained tomatoes,
Broth and peppers.
Bring to ingredients to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered,
For 15 minutes.
You want to divide hot pasta among 4 plates. Slice chicken and
Arrange over pasta.
Now, top chicken and pasta with sauce. Garnish with rosemary.