I found this on Meals.com and I like Mexican food and this sounded good.
- 2 lbs sirloin steak, diced
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 can 28 oz whole tomatoes, chopped and reserve juice
- 1 cup water
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 jalopeno, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 flour tortillas
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup ortega thick and chunky salsa (medium)
InstructionsCombine diced sirloin and cornstarch. Cook in large skillet coated with vegetable cooking spray. Stir constantly, til browned; drain.
Add chopped whole tomatoes with reserved juice, water, crushed garlic, chopped jalopeno, cumin, pepper and salt. Cook over medium heat, covered, til meat is tender approximately 1 hour. Stir occasionally.
Serve with flour tortillas, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, shredded jack cheese, sour cream and salsa.