Blackberry Wine Cake
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 box (2-layer size) Duncan Hines butter flavored cake mix
- 1 6-ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup blackberry wine, divided
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 water
InstructionsDo not preheat oven. Grease a tube pan. Pour 1/2 cup of the pecans in the bottom of the pan.
Mix together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, 1/2 cup blackberry wine, oil, and water. Pour the cake batter over pecans in pan. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup pecans.
Place in cold oven. Turn on oven and set temperature to 300 degrees. Bake for one hour.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) margarine (not butter)