BLACK BEAN AND RICE SALAD
- - 2 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- - 1 cup cooked black beans
- - 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- - 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- - 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- - 1/4 cup prepared Italian dressing *
- - Lettuce leaves
InstructionsCombine rice, beans, tomato, cheese and parsley in large bowl. Pour
dressing over rice mixture; toss lightly. Serve on lettuce leaves.
* Any type of salad dressing may be used. Nutritional calculations
reflect regular Italian salad dressing.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
245 calories, 7 g protein, 8 g fat, 36 g carbohydrate,
3 g dietary fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 474 mg sodium