Slow Cooker "Back Porch" Soup
- 1 pound ground meat, browned and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onions, sauteed
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rotel brand tomatoes (mild or medium)
InstructionsBrown meat and onions, drain, add taco seasoning and dry ranch dressing mix. Place in a 5 to 6 quart cooking pot.
Add remaining ingredients and cook in a slow cooker on low for 4 - 6 hours, or over medium heat for about 40 minutes.
Serve over corn chips and top with grated cheddar cheese.