April Fools Berry Soda
Yield: 6 servings
- * 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- * 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- * 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- * 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- instead of blueberries and raspberries, it would be good with peaches and bananas too.
InstructionsPrepare gelatin according to package directions. Refrigerate until partially set, about 2 hours. Stir in berries. Pour into six tall drink or soda glasses. Insert a straw into each glass. Refrigerate until set.
Here's a prank that will get your family to pucker up! These berry "beverages" look inviting to sip, but they're actually gelatin that's tricky to suck through a straw, so keep some spoons handy.