Yield: Serves 6.
- 1 box (6-ounce) chicken- or turkey-flavored stuffing mix
- 1-1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) margarine, melted
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, cut in chunks
- 2 medium-sized zucchini, unpeeled, washed well and diced
- 2 medium-sized carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (8-ounce) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 oounce) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup regular sour cream
- 1 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger
InstructionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray inside of a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish or 8x12" pyrex dish with cooking spray; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together stuffing mix and melted margarine; measure 1/2 cup of stuffing mix and set aside for topping. Add to the remaining stuffing mix the rest of the ingredients, stirring and mixing well. Pour entire mixture into prepared casserole or pyrex dish. Sprinkle reserved 1/2 cup stuffing mix over casserole. Bake, uncovered, for about 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.